Saturday, February 16, 2013

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

This isn't a post specific to relationships or heartbreak. I want to talk to myself through written word about my fear. Fear to move forward. I'm human and not as strong as people may perceive me to be all the time. I do have moments when life gets the best of me and it derives from my fears. I battle with myself to make decisions in my personal life because I'm fearful of the repercussions. I see a spectacular life for myself but the pressure to succeed in the midst of trial can push me into a feeble-minded state. I tense up and become a person that I don't want to be. At times I've put those the pressures on others and expected them to pick up where I fell weak. Is it fair? No. But, I continue to do it because it relives me in a weird way. Out of all the feelings that a person can have, FEAR in my opinion is the strongest emotion that drives our decisions. I still question, how to break the fear? I know I can do it.
I have so much to give this world. It's to the point to where I want to burst. But this damn fear keeps me closed. My passion is so strong! I'm coming to the realization that being closed mouth with what I want to say is causing me more stress then the sense of feeling safe. I know I can't live my life to the fullest until I fully let go...let go Yvette! Your mother always told you from birth that you were gonna be someone special...let that come through you!

No comments: